NIBA Webinar: How Belting Companies are Improving Employee Morale, Changing up Recruiting and Productivity
Workforce development is a key issue for all businesses. According to NAW’s Optimizing Human Capital Development, intensified competition, constant technological innovations, changing customer expectations and a diversified workforce are just a few external forces that have disrupted distributors’ traditional business practices. Recruiting new talent into our industry has been a major challenge for many member companies. Traditional methods are not producing the same results as they have in the past. Unemployment is at an all-time low and finding talent that is energized by manufacturing positions is getting tougher and tougher.
In this program, Robin Wood from Beltservice Corporation will lead a discussion about different strategies of effective employee retention, recruiting and productivity. Attendees will learn about:
- The key factors of benefit plans to increase motivation
- How to realize greater employee retention
- Creative strategies to discover new talent
- How to incorporate today’s technology to better engage your workforce
- The importance of education and training opportunities